A specialised and
efficient claims handling service.
The true test of any insurance provider is the ability to handle claims quickly and effectively. COBRA London Markets recognise this and, at a time when many competitors are scaling
down their claims departments, are committed to resourcing our claims function to provide the best possible service.
- is focussed on quality and provides a friendly, helpful and
- believes in providing effective
- utilises a large network of proven and experienced specialist
adjusters, experts and legal advisors
- draws upon our specialist claims knowledge and skills in liability,
property, professional indemnity and reinsurance, particularly in the construction industry
- regularly reviews claims in progress to provide clients with up to
- uses a good system infrastructure with good technical support,
managed by experienced claims handlers
- has extensive knowledge of the Lloyd’s and Company
- has a good reputation for high service levels, setting us apart from
- listens to our clients and responds to the changing needs of the
COBRA London Markets deals with a
wide range of insurers and a large number of different policy covers. Consequently, the claims procedure for each can vary. In principal, claims can be separated into two main
The Motor Fleet department at
COBRA London Markets only places business with markets that provide exceptional standards of service, especially at the time of a claim when it is needed most.
In the vast majority of cases, it
will be possible for you to achieve a satisfactory outcome direct with the Insurer and we hope you find the links on the Motor Fleet Claims page useful.
However, if you should require our
assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help. As always, we would also invite your feedback to help us continue improving our services and the services of our
business partners. Please take a moment to email Jason Reding with your comments.